Oro World's Fair
Rules and Regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF ORO WORLD'S FAIR
1. Any boy or girl who is a resident of Oro/Medonte and who is in
JK to Grade 8 inclusive, or any Elementary School or Home School
program, may exhibit in all the classes she/he is qualified to enter. No
entry fee will be charged. EXCEPT FOR CLASS 6, LIVESTOCK.
2. Any student in Grade 8 in June of 2013, may still enter in the School
3. Participants ages 13 to 20 may exhibit in the Junior Fair (which is
located in the Township Garage). Entries must be placed between
12 noon and 7:00 p.m. Doors will close at 7:00 p.m. sharp. No entry
fee will be charged, but MUST OBTAIN EXHIBITOR NUMBER FROM
4. Pupils must not show more than one entry in any one section of any
5. The collecting of products from any but the "family" grounds
and exhibiting same is contrary to the regulations.
6. All exhibits must be work of the exhibitor and must be original work
for the 2013 Fair. Direct parental help must be kept to a minimum.
7. All school children who have trained and cared for livestock may show
at the Fair.
8. Except as otherwise stated here, the general rules of the Oro World‟s Fair
will apply. Any person found guilty of wilfully breaking the rules of the
Fair will forfeit all prize money won.
9. Entry Tags must be attached to all exhibits. Tags will be available at
Elementary Schools a week prior to the Fair (please ask your teacher for
them) and at the School Fair Building Thursday, from Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Please make sure that the address is on all tags that do not associate
with an Oro School.
10. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS with the exception of
during the Mutt Show on Saturday morning. All entries to the Mutt Show
must be leashed and removed from the grounds immediately following the event.
2012 Parade Order: Shanty Bay, W.R. Best, Guthrie, East Oro